1. Which all Himalaya stores are part of Himalaya's Smiles?
All exclusive Himalaya stores, The Himalaya Store app and https://himalayawellness.in are part of the program.
2. Is there a membership card for Himalaya's Smiles?
No, there is no membership card. Member's mobile number is the membership number for Himalaya's Smiles.
3. Is there a membership fee to join Himalaya's Smiles?
There is no membership fee to join Himalaya's Smiles.
4. How do I become a member of Himalaya's Smiles?
1. You can visit any of the Himalaya exclusive store and share your name and mobile number at the time of billing
2. Login to the Himalaya Store app.
3. Login to https://himalayawellness.in
5. What is the minimum bill amount for enrolling into the program?
At exclusive Himalaya stores, you will need a minimum billing of Rs. 1. There is no minimum bill value to enroll in the Himalaya Store app.
6. Are loyalty points awarded on pre-tax or post-tax amount?
Loyalty points are awarded on MRP of the product, in case of full priced products. In case of discounted products, points will be awarded on net value. T&C apply.
7. Can I register to Himalaya's Smiles without a valid mobile number?
No, a valid Indian mobile number is required for joining Himalaya's Smiles.
8. Can NRIs/Foreigners become members of Himalaya's Smiles?
Only members with a valid Indian mobile number can become part of Himalaya's Smiles.
9. What and how many tiers are there in Himalaya's Smiles?
Currently, there are 3 tiers - Classic, Gold, and Platinum. A tier will be assigned to a customer depending on the number of visits made in a rolling 12-month period.
10. How are loyalty points awarded?
- Members will earn loyalty points for every visit. Members belonging to Classic tier will earn 10 bonus points on visit, members belonging to Gold tier will earn 15 bonus points, and Platinum tier will earn 20 bonus points per visit.
- Only the first transaction of the day will be considered for the allotment of bonus visit points. Visit bonus points will be allotted only once in a day.
- Gold and Platinum members are also eligible to earn 3 loyalty points and 5 loyalty points respectively for every 100 rupees spent at Himalaya stores and on the Himalaya Store app.
- Only the valid mode of payments is eligible for earning of loyalty points.
11. Will I get loyalty points on my spending on the Himalaya Store app?
Yes. Himalaya's Smiles is an omnichannel program, wherein members are eligible to earn similar benefits across Himalaya Brand Outlet as well as the Himalaya Store app.
12. Will I get loyalty points on COD order placed through the Himalaya Store app?
Yes, however, the loyalty points will be credited post confirmation of order fulfilment.
13. What is the minimum bill amount to earn loyalty points?
There is no minimum amount for earning loyalty points post registering in the program.
14. Does Himalaya's Smiles offer me any additional benefit for my birthday/anniversary?
Yes, Himalaya’s Smiles will credit 100 bonus loyalty points as a part of your birthday/anniversary celebration month upon upgradation to gold or platinum tier. Birthday and anniversary bonus points are not available for classic tier members.
15. How will I get my birthday/anniversary benefit?
Himalaya's Smiles will credit 100 bonus loyalty points with 30 days' validity at the beginning of the birthday month. A member is eligible for only 1 birthday and 1 anniversary bonus in a year. The accuracy of the birthday/anniversary data is not the responsibility of Himalaya's Smiles and member needs to ensure accurate and timely information is updated in their profile.
16. If I have my birthday in Jan and I join the program mid Jan, will I be eligible for my Birthday benefit in the same month?
Since the points are credited on the first day of the month, member will be eligible for birthday benefit in the subsequent year. Same applies for anniversary as well.
17. What is the profile update bonus points?
Member is given 25 bonus loyalty points for completing the KYC process which will help Himalaya's Smiles deliver a better experience.
18. What's the value of the Himalaya's Smiles loyalty points?
1 point = INR 1
19. How can I check my Himalaya's Smiles rewards?
Log in to the Himalaya Store app or visit http://himalayasmiles.com or call us at 1800-208-1930 or SMS 'MYPOINTS' to 575758
20. When are the Himalaya's Smiles loyalty points added?
- For purchases made at the Himalaya Store, loyalty points will be credited instantly. Also, an SMS is sent on the member's registered mobile number, giving details of the loyalty points added.
- For purchases made on the Himalaya Store app, loyalty points will be credited instantly for a prepaid order and an SMS is sent on the member's mobile number, giving details of the loyalty points added.
- For purchases made on the Himalaya Store app with mode of payment as COD, loyalty points will be credited within 24 hours of confirmation of delivery. Members will be communicated by SMS within 24 hours of confirmation of delivery.
21. Where can members earn and redeem loyalty points?
Loyalty points can be earned and redeemed across all exclusive Himalaya Stores or on the Himalaya Store app.
22. How can I redeem loyalty points?
You can redeem loyalty points in the bill by providing your registered mobile number at the cash counter or shop on the Himalaya Store app.
23. Can I redeem loyalty points earned at Himalaya Brand store on Himalaya Store app?
Yes, you can redeem the loyalty points earned at Himalaya Brand store on Himalaya Store app and vice versa.
24. When are loyalty points deducted from the member's HIMALAYA'S SMILES account after redemption?
Loyalty points are deducted immediately on redemption.
25. When do the loyalty points expire?
Loyalty points earned would be valid for 6 months from the date of last purchase. If member doesn't make any purchase for a period of 6 months, the points will expire.
26. How can member queries be resolved?
Members can contact the Himalaya's Smiles Assistance Desk at 1800-208-1930 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. How does a member opt out of the program?
If a customer does not wish to receive any promotional messages, then he/she will have to raise a request for the same or via sending an SMS, 'UNSUB' to 575758.
28. How can a member view/update the profile?
Members can access and modify their profile and membership-related information easily through the Himalaya Store app or by visiting http://himalayasmiles.com or by visiting exclusive Himalaya Stores or by calling 1800-208-1930.